Apply now to be hosted by the iTOG in Amsterdam
To keep it short – we pay for flights, hotel and full access registration at the iTOG. We assist in pre-scheduling meetings for you with stakeholders.
You give us 2 days of your time
The hosted participant must influence or make budgetary decisions in the procurement of new medical devices, instruments and consumables at their organisation.
The small print – in big letters
Applicants must demonstrate that they:
- Hold a senior management position at their organisation e.g. hospital, private clinic;
- Are responsible for procurement or evaluation of health technologies and solutions for your organization
- Agree to participate in the 2 day iTOG event including masterclasses and pre-scheduled technology showcase with industry
- Agree to provide the requested information below for the iTOG planning
The application form below will ask for some information reflecting your position and needs of your organisation.
This information will be used to make the best schedule for you at iTOG.
Click on the button to Apply. (6 questions - 3 min)
Terms and conditions:
- iTOG Travel Agent will book flights for hosted buyers
- Flight allowance will be by region
- Europe €300
- International €800
- Ground transport to and from the airport (train)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam
- Meals outside the venue and extras at hotels are not covered
- Participants must be present at the scheduled sessions and showcases in their pre-arranged calendar